Sunday, January 15, 2012

More details on my B&B route!

Click here to check out where and when I'll be biking through a town near you!

I am so excited for this route, it looks absolutely amazing and extremely challenging (duh).

Here is a list of some of the awesome reasons why I am excited about this route

  • I've really wanted to visit Charleston for a long time, having heard nothing but good things about it
  • This route has the most build days (17), and according to B&B's website they "fund and build an entire house in the process"
  • We have a build day in Athens, GA which is another awesome place friends have advertised to me
  • We have a day off in Little Rock, AK
  • 6 build days in Colorado Springs!
  • During our build day in Rifle, CO I plan on making as many references to "my guns" (my muscles) as possible, my team will love me.
  • We bike through the lovely Salt Lake City, maybe I'll ride my first roller-coaster there... maybe.
  • THEN, we head into Idaho!! Biking through Burley, where my Grandma lives.
  • Build day in Boise (where I live), I'll introduce everyone to my big city livin'
  • I'll turn 21 in Chico, CA
  • then we finish in beautiful Santa Cruz, CA where I will hopefully stay for two days extra to fully cherish and unwind from the insanity that I have survived.
I've been hearing that Mustache Mondays are a B&B tradition, I look forward to them. I would also like to add Facepaint Fridays, or any day really. Facepaint is great.


recent date changes

  • was: May 23rd-Aug 17th
  • now: May 24th-Aug 12th

No comments:

Post a Comment